Giving Your Cat Olive Oil Has Many Health BenefitsKeith
1. It can be a very powerful antioxidant
Olive oil contains vitamin E, chlorophyll, and polyphenols. These components help boost the immune system.
2. The fats contained in olive oil are monounsaturated
Olive oil allows fat to burn more efficiently and can help increase your cat’s metabolism. These fats are really good for growth and ageing.
3. Help with weight loss.
Olive oil raises the metabolism and it only has monounsaturated fat, the oil can help break down fats that are stored in single cells. This helps cats with obesity problems or are at risk of strokes.
4. It is beneficial for supporting muscle functionality.
5. It may cure constipation.
Olive oil helps to stimulate bowel movements. But, it will make stools softer or even liquid, so don’t overdose your cat with too much.
6. Good moisturizing properties.
Olive oil can help improve the softness and shine of your cat’s coat.
7. It contributes help with passing of hairballs.
8. A natural cure for ear mites.
Olive oil can be used as a remedy for getting rid of ear mites as well as infections in the ear canal. Just drop a few spots of olive oil into your cat’s ear. Important, please check with your vet first.