Five Pets That Are Easy To Keep In The HomeKeith
5 Pets That Are Easy To Keep
1. Hissing Cockroach: They grow up to about 4 inches long and can be kept in any aquarium tank that has good ventilation as in their habitat.
2. Guinea Pig: They are extremely simple to care for and require a cage with a suitable habitat area with clean food, water and good ventilation. Food can be easily obtained from your local pet store.
3. Syrian Hamster: They do not need as much handling and interaction as many other pets. The breed of hamster is quite easy to care for and requires a cage with a habitat area as well as fresh food and water.
4. Leopard Gecko: It is quite tame naturally and easily handled. It is also quite slower than other types of geckos as they do not have the sticky toe pads which enables other types to run across virtually any surface, and up it!.
5. African Dwarf Frog: These dwarf frogs are another very popular choice for a pet which is easy for the owner to care for. It should be noted however that like all other pets, investing time and research into how to properly care for them is highly advised, dont just go steaming in and obtain one.