COMPETITION – Win Your Height in Devoted Grain-free Dog Food

COMPETITION – Win Your Height in Devoted Grain-free Dog Food

COMPETITION – Win Your Height in Devoted Grain-free Dog Food

FREE COMPETITION

This is your chance to win your height in grain-free dog food from Devoted Pet Foods!

Made using the finest ingredients, Devoted’s human-grade dog food is wholesome, delicious and packed with nutrition.

Each of Devoted’s three varieties – Duck with Trout, Scottish Salmon and Free-Run Chicken – has 60% meat content, with the remaining 40% comprising antioxidant-rich vegetables, fruits including supplements. Glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin are added to promote joint health and mobility, while natural prebiotics MOS and FOS are designed to aid digestion.

Dogs are carnivores, so they can more readily obtain their energy needs from a product like Devoted, which has a high fresh and dry meat content and works with dogs’ natural digestive, energy and dietary needs.

Hard-to-digest grains are also often linked to digestive and skin problems with dogs, so a hypoallergenic grain-free diet is the perfect solution for a healthier, happier pet.

It has colour coded varieties (amber for Free Run Chicken, turquoise for Scottish Salmon and purple for Duck with Trout), Devoted dog food which is easy to find in a store.

Made in Britain, Devoted launched just last year, and now has orders coming in from Spain, Germany, Singapore and Hong Kong with stockists all keen to offer the best of British to their customers.

Fill in the form, closing date 16th September 2015

Entry Link:   http://www.athomemagazine.co.uk/win-your-height-in-devoted-grain-free-dog-food/

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *